During the ChemDraw or ChemOffice installation in Windows, the agree button is grayed out in the license agreement page.
The first step is to make sure that you scroll all the way to the end of the license agreement for the button to become clickable.
If that does not work, please follow the steps below to resolve the problem:
- Move the downloaded installer ( for version 21 the file is cos21.0.exe) to your Desktop and create a new folder on your Desktop with the name COS2102.
- Right-click the installer (cos21.0.exe) and select “Run as Administrator” from the context menu.
- The wizard asks you to point to the folder where you need to place the extracted installer, select the browse button and point to the COS2102 folder you created and click the OK button.
- After extraction is completed, close the installation wizard and open the COS2102 folder listed on your Desktop .
- Browse to the \PerkinElmer\ChemOffice folder and run the both MSI installers listed in that folder.
- Then Launch ChemDraw 21.0 as an Administrator on your Windows machine
- If prompted for activation, enter your Name, email account, and copy/paste the activation code in the activation code text box, then click the "Activate" button.