PerkinElmer Signals Inventa 3.1 has released a Point Fix (PF1) that addresses dataset publication bugs and introduces minor improvements to the Target Engagement Profile app. Signals Inventa 3.1 PF1 is intended for all customers using Signals Inventa 3.1.
Highlights of Signals Inventa 3.1 PF1 are:
- Publish Measurement App Bug Fixes
- Support for overwriting datasets originally created in earlier versions of Signals Inventa.
- Improved name duplication detection when publishing datasets with parent/detail measurement types.
- Reintroduced the filter by selected measurement type in the list of existing datasets.
- Assay details thumbnails now refresh when navigating a form layout.
- Target Engagement Profile App Enhancements
- The % inhibition vs. time graph now limits the in vitro endpoint curves based on user selection
- “Dose” column now supports “Number” data type
Signals Inventa is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in purchasing.