PerkinElmer informatics is delighted to announce the release of the Point Fix (PF1) for Signals VitroVivo 3.1 that improves the robustness of the matching in the Calculations Explorer, ultra-high throughput Signals Pipelines integration, Spotfire Data Canvas compatibility and Web Player support.
Signals VitroVivo 3.1 PF1 is intended for all customers using Signals VitroVivo 3.1 and specifically addresses the following issues:
- Calculations Explorer Bug Fix for large datasets
- Support for large files matching.
- Signals Data Factory Pipelines integration
- Recovery of the ‘id’ attribute in the Out of the Box (OOTB) Workflows for a proper integration with Signals Pipelines.
- Spotfire Data Canvas backward compatibility
- Data Canvas backward compatibility when upgrading to Signals VitroVivo 3.1.
- Web Player support for Signals Data Import App
- Signals Data Import updated to an alternative authentication control compatible with Web Player.
Signals VitroVivo is available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in licensing Signals VitroVivo.