HCP; High Content Profiler, Signals VitroVivo, error, jsonlite
Error is produced when an user runs High Content Profiler App under Signals VitroVivo.
Clicking on the error notification reveals the detail of the error as shown below.
In order to run High Content Profiler 2.0 and higher, installation of TERR package jsonlite to the client PC is required. The error message indicates that this package is missing. Follow the steps below to resolve the error.
1. Start Spotfire Analyst, move to Tools > TERR Tools.
2. Move to [Package Management] tab.
3. In the [Installed Packages], do you have jsonlite available?
4. If jsonlite is not installed, then install it by following the steps below:
- Select any mirror site from CRAN Package Repository and click on [Load].
- Type "jsonlite" and press the [Enter] key in [Available Packages].
- From the search result, select jsonlite and press [Install].
4. Wait for a while until the package is installed.
5. Run High Content Profiler again to verify that the error is resolved.