Keywords: Signals Notebook, Inventory, Containers, Container type
Details: When creating a container all container types are listed in the 'Container Type' field options, but only a specific type of container should be created by that user.
Solution: The container types can be limited using 'Group Associations' and the 'Inventory Container Library' default attribute. Once set the users in the group will only see the associated container types on the 'Container Type' field options:
1. Go to System Configuration > Group Associations
2. Select the group the user is part of
3. In the 'Select a List' box choose 'Inventory Container Library'
4. In the 'Search and Select a Value' click on the container types you wish to display for the user
5. Exit 'Group Associations'