Keywords: Signals Notebook, add, Administrator, user.
To add an administrator user to your tenant, please follow these steps.
1. As an System administrator user, go to "System Configuration".
2. Go to "Users" (Beside the key looking icon at the top of the screen).
3. If the user already exists, skip this step. If not, please add the user by clicking on "+User" green button and completing the required information.
4. Click on the user you want to make an administrator.
5. Go to "User Role" field and assign "System Admin".
6. Click on "Save Changes".
The user will be automatically added to the "Administrator" system group.