Lead Discovery powered by TIBCO Spotfire empowers scientific professionals to freely analyze chemistry data and create analytic applications and dashboards. It puts scientists in control, speeding the time to insight while reducing typical technical bottlenecks to understanding data.
Lead Discovery 8.6 is a sustaining release of Lead Discovery and was focused around updating this key package with support for Spotfire 12.0 LTS.
Lead Discovery Premium3.2 extends the core Lead Discovery product with new capabilities for SAR analysis, whether the “S” is small molecule Structure or large molecule Sequence. In addition to a host of targeted bug fixes and useability and performance improvements, this release includes several key new features including:
- Spotfire 12.0 LTS Support
- Lead Discovery ChemCharts 4.0
- Introduces the Data Function visualization, allowing users to retrieve a set of preconfigured or custom data functions from a Git repository. Visualizations previously requiring ChemCharts Web Services can now be run locally with Data Functions.
- New biology and chemistry visualizations including project-based BLAST, Reaction Matched Pairs, and more
- ChemDraw JS resources provided as a zip package
Biotech Bundle 1.3 is a bundled solution of existing products designed for small companies. It includes Spotfire Server, Spotfire Analyst, Spotfire Web Player Service, and PerkinElmer Lead Discovery Premium. The latest 1.3 release includes Lead Discovery Premium 3.2.
Both Lead Discovery and Lead Discovery Premium, and the Biotech Bundle are available through the PerkinElmer Operations Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in purchasing.