PerkinElmer informatics is delighted to announce the release of Signals VitroVivo 3.2.
Signals VitroVivo 3. 2 is focused on the integration with Signals Notebook and broad improvements across scientific domains:
- In Vitro:
- The functionality of the following Apps has been improved: Data Import, including SciStream, Grid Plate Editor, Editable Data Grid, Extensible Normalizations and the Calculations Explorer, with a broad range of enhancements. Importantly, the Apps can now natively consume and write back data from/to Signals Notebook. Finally, WebHelp support is now available for all the Apps.
- The SPR Data Import and QA/QC Apps have been improved and an Out-of-the-Box workflow is now provided with example data and a how-to guide for a quicker onboarding experience.
- In Vivo:
- Of particular importance for large studies, for the first time the Signals Notebook integration enables concurrent editing. In addition, data capture improvements in the Vivarium make the process more efficient and painless. Finally, the PK Parameters App has been further refined and improved.
- Compatible with Spotfire® 10.10LTS, 11.4LTS and now 12LTS.
- A retention policy for deprecated Apps has been introduced.
- Signals Notebook integration is more secure and the state of an Apps’ connection to the Signals Notebook is now readily visible on the App (the user can easily re-establish a connection if it is lost).
Signals VitroVivo is available through the PerkinElmer Informatics Download Center. If you do not have access to the Download Center, contact PerkinElmer Support to assist you with sign-up. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in licensing Signals VitroVivo.