Jobs which have been successfully submitted to the cluster job manager may be canceled at any time via the cluster job status page. However, its not possible to cancel a job during the job submission phase via the Columbus user interface. If a job has stalled during submission it will not prevent subsequent jobs from running, nevertheless the job can be cleaned up via the psql command line interface of the columbus_webapp database.
1) connect the the columbus server via ssh
2) switch to the columbus user account
$ su - columbus
3) connect to the columbus_webapp database
$ psql columbus_webapp
4)Jobs can be selectively removed from the job status page using either their unique job ID, or by their status.
- to clean up a job based on the job status ID (example uses ID 100):
columbus_webapp=> delete from cluster_jobstatus where id=100;
- to clean up ALL jobs with a status listed as 'Submitting':
columbus_webapp=> delete from cluster_jobstatus where state='SU';
Please sign in to leave a comment.